iPad Templates and Stencils
Mar 17, 2010
While consumers await the arrival of the first generation iPad on April 3, designers and developers have been working on apps in anticipation.
Here’s a list of free iPad templates and stencils that we’ve been using at Ideacodes to get you started:
- Contains backgrounds, title bars, buttons, selectors, and other iPhone UI elements
- Text is fully editable on lists, title bars, buttons, and scroll wheels
- The PSD was constructed using vectors, so it’s fully editable and scalable.
- The workable screen design is formatted to 768×1024 so anything you design in the Photoshop file can easily be brought over to the SDK.
- A stencil for designing iPhone OS applications for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices.
- Targeted at developers familiar with the default characteristics of views and controls provided by UIKit.
- The stencil shapes are all vector based.
- Every element you see is editable via vector masks.
- Everything is scaleable.
- Minimal wireframe version of the iPad without the photorealism
- The pack includes the full size graphic, as well as 256px, 128px and 64px icons sizes.
- The PDF is set up to print very closely to scale with a real iPad. Just make sure any options like “scale to media” are off, and the PDF is printed at 100%.Filed Under: Bookmarks
I thought I might include some source iPad templates, for you to use when designing your app. I’m sure more will come out, so these are the preliminary stencils and PSD templates you can find out there.